Yad Sarah’s Services Change Lives – the Numbers Speak for Themselves!
420,000 people in Israel are helped by Yad Sarah every year!
6000+ volunteers in 100+ branches and regional centers provide 270,000+ medical equipment loans, 92,000+ equipment repairs, 19,500+ emergency alarm subscriptions, 500+ daily trips in wheelchair-accessible vans, and much more.
Medical Equipment Loans
- 320,000 loans of medical equipment in the past year to people in need
- 150 different types of medical equipment, including wheelchairs, breast milk pumps, oxygen concentrators,
crutches, hospital beds and apnea monitors
- 92,000 equipment repairs at Yad Sarah’s Equipment Maintenance Centers
- 5,800 equipment deliveries to homes
- 9,600 treatments through stationary and mobile clinics, and portable kits at our Geriatric Dental Clinics
- 28,200 visits to Day Rehabilitation Centers in 5 locations
- 4 branches and 1 traveling exhibit of Guidance and Exhibition Centers
- 5,000 requests for health and wellness information from Yad Sarah’s Da’at Medical Information service
- 55,000 visits from volunteers to the homebound, coordinated by 21 branches
- 137,000 trips in 40 vans, 500 requests for special needs transportation per day
- 10,000 incoming calls from 19,500 subscribers to the Emergency Alarm Service
- 3,700 visits to the Play Center for children with special needs
- 11,000 games and toys borrowed from the Toy Library
And So Much More…
- Yad Riva Legal Services for the elderly
- Golden Agers Club and the Sewing Circle
- Fitness Center for people with special needs
- The Family Center, a unique family violence intervention program
- Laundry Services for the incontinent